• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Stamp on the back

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Sticker

I had some stickers made that will ruin the photograph if removed. It says that I own the copyright and they can't copy the photo so if they want a copy, contact me!

Philippe Paquet

I had some stickers made that will ruin the photograph if removed. It says that I own the copyright and they can't copy the photo so if they want a copy, contact me!

Are the stickers safe, in term of archival properties?

I started that thread as I'm afraid of damaging the photos over time (ink eating through the paper for a stamp, etc...).

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Not sure

I am not sure if they are archival. My goal was to keep people from stealing my work. It' really only for the small images that people would scan.