• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi Everyone. I' ve been off my feet fighting with the flu for a week, but finally feeling much better. Not perfect yet, as I still have my left side of my throat that is swollen, but fever is gone and I even did this small shoot this morning.

Happy Valentines Day
xox
Maggie

valentines2018.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I just thought kisses! Chocolates too and so classy!

You are the best, Maggie! (He loved her, he really did! But he wouldn't complain about you. Never!

Rod Stewart got it right!)

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you both Asher and Antonio. I wish you both a lovely and romantic day with your sweet other :) Maggie

I must disclose that my really so sweet "other" stays away on Valentine's Day, as she is with her super sweet "other", while I am with my totally sweet Wife!

❤️?

Asher