• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Colombian Girl

Peter Dexter

I have posted her before. This is Jessika again. I think she looks fetching. From yesterday.

27137410448_ebd6cb3929_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have posted her before. This is Jessika again. I think she looks fetching. From yesterday.

Yes she is!

Well Peter, you have done well as is.

I admit, I mentally cropped away the lower portion and it becomes very worthy of printing as the black with detail in her blouse offsets her straight black shiny hair and her so smooth fresh look.

Did you also shoot “head and shoulders” as this look is fabulous!

Black pants or skirt would be another set of shots I wouldn’t miss out on with this great model.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Right now, Peter, her right hand is too valuable to the picture to allow it to be sacrificed for a further crop. That is why you cannot let her out of your sight until you do more!

I adore the overlapping flower-petal embroidary texture of “natural vegetation and landscape” of the material in her seemingly simple, but very richly fabricated black blouse. The latter contrasts and works so effectively with her coloring and her absolutely linear hair! I simply love it and learn from this choice of hers. Tell her “Thanks!” from me!

Unfortunately, the skirt then, ends up simply not in the same fashion class!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Peter

The model is very pretty for sure. What I glean from this photo is the very warm soul she has. You captured that in her smile. Good going!

Charlotte-