• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Outdoors - hand-held - self-made

Jarmo Juntunen

From today's outing.

_img1280.jpg

_img1280.jpg

_img1280.jpg

Jarmo Juntunen

Maggie, James, thank you! Your comments made my day. She's becoming quite a pro, by the way. She's always demanding me to show (and translate) the comments on her pics ? Soon she'll start asking me to pay her!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
From today's outing.

_img1280.jpg

_img1280.jpg

_img1280.jpg

I love her already! I have a grandson like her! These are very special independant and sensitive kids!

She has poise and confidence. This is so important. Every person benefits if a child had confidence and self-worth. More than this she has pizzazz and a flair for "being there" and giving the place a presence because of her. She does just fit in, but commands and deserves attention.

In short, adorable and deserves serious acting lessons and to balance that computer coding and a huge hug!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Asher and Fahim! She'll be 9 tomorrow (well, actually tonight, at 00:05) and she had some friends (10!) here yesterday. My ears are still ringing and we have not been able to locate one of our cats, the shy one, since.