• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Improving my photography

Tom dinning

Registrant*
When my grand daughter calls and says she's on her way over I firstly question her motives. What is it she wants? None the less, I fall into the trap once she passes thought the door, gives me a hug and sits opposite me on the couch. I am under her spell. Trip to China? No worries. A new outfit? Lets go shopping. Some photos? Any time. At this moment I become a firm believer that beautiful things make beautiful photos.
Sharna has never had a bad photo taken of her by anyone. She makes me look really good.

_DSC4173 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

_DSC4178 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
When my grand daughter calls and says she's on her way over I firstly question her motives. What is it she wants? None the less, I fall into the trap once she passes thought the door, gives me a hug and sits opposite me on the couch. I am under her spell. Trip to China? No worries. A new outfit? Lets go shopping. Some photos? Any time. At this moment I become a firm believer that beautiful things make beautiful photos.
Sharna has never had a bad photo taken of her by anyone. She makes me look really good.

_DSC4173 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

She's got it! Looks, poise and attitude! The latter from guess who? One bright beautiful and substantial young lady!

_DSC4178 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

This is a special portrait. The soft edge on her jaw line at the left, is very helpful in projecting the feeling of contemplation and lingering time.

Asher

Terry Lee

VERY nice! Always nice to have a willing subject! I like how you nailed the eyes on the first shot in focus, but by the shoulders you have soft focus....very cool