• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Vintage nudes, series 3

Charlotte Thompson

Me too it was my favorite- There are so many vintage works that are very disposable today that are so freakin- awesome.... just left alone.... Thank you!

C.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The work is elegant, Charlotte. Of course you know I love the red!

No wonder the human race propagates. The lady is charming!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Thank you! Lady in Red! Just a small series. I am trying to start on American Native Indians as a small series next- I so love bringing out these very very old works to life again! There is so much to art that is so unexplored in this world. So many ancient photos left in the grave that should not be!
C.

Charlotte Thompson

I want to thank James and Asher for their participation in my art- Listen. Art is not forgiving . it expands into itself. We are all art. Life is. Expand yourself.

C.