• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Erika Baier

She is a blues vocalist in Sweden.Here I did one of the dark portraits with stylized sharpness that I like to do.

afd6dd9255383e158fc8f4f04e29f9f7.jpg

Michael Nagel

Hi Per,

The light looks really good here.

There is however one thing that strikes me:
Here eyes are - for me - the points where my look stays after wandering over the picture.
The impact of the eyes could be stronger without the high visibility of the structure of her skin enhanced by your PP which is a little heavy-handed for my taste in this particular setting.

The picture is a good starting point to evaluate different post-processings. It could be interesting to see some more interpretations.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
She is a blues vocalist in Sweden.Here I did one of the dark portraits with stylized sharpness that I like to do.

Per,

How you get to where you are, artistically has me in wonderment. Here you have gone in the opposite S direction of most modern portraitists, most of whom minimize skin lines and texture. Here however you seem to have used a special secret alchemy to impart the texture of wonderful Famascus Steel that has fascinated historians for the past 2,000 years!

....and you have suceeded! Bravo!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Per,

How you get to where you are, artistically has me in wonderment. Here you have gone in the opposite direction of most modern portraitists, most of whom minimize skin lines and texture. Here however you seem to have used a special secret alchemy to impart the texture of wonderful Damascus Steel that has fascinated historians for the past 2,000 years!

....and you have suceeded! Bravo!

Asher