• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

California Sea Lions

Tony Britton

A favorite black & white conversion of a pair of California Sea Lions.

Tony

brittonsealionbw2017-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A favorite black & white conversion of a pair of California Sea Lions.

Tony

brittonsealionbw2017-M.jpg

I appreciate so much this picture. These creatures are so very powerful but slobber on each other and pile up like their bodies are rocks on the beach. I am impressed how strong their rib cages and muscles must be that they don’t get simply crushed by the football scrumscthat pile up when they are lounging around!

Asher

Tony Britton

I appreciate so much this picture. These creatures are so very powerful but slobber on each other and pile up like their bodies are rocks on the beach. I am impressed how strong their rib cages and muscles must be that they don’t get simply crushed by the football scrumscthat pile up when they are lounging around!

Asher
Yes, they're always entertaining to watch and especially photograph!

Tony