• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Story to Tell

Chris Calohan

14750673924_1a33418f60_o_d.jpg

A Story to Tell: Chris Calohan​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

This is a superb picture one can really enjoy for many years to come, even if one was not there at the time! Technically, it's really used tonalites very well. There are deep blacks, great ranges of mid tones and interesting elements of white and white-whiter!

Asher

So much to look at and I'm loving the range of tonalities and all the textures you have managed to bring through because of it. Nicely done!
Maggie

Chris Calohan

You know, ever so often an image appears before you and your only responsibility is to push the button, thus was this shot. I did watch; I did wait; I knew in their animated state sooner or later the shot would make itself. Patience is indeed a virtue, something I need to practice more.

The processing was a combination of several different techniques, most of which I could likely not repeat exactly. Thanks all for the kind comments.