• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographers

Antonio Correia

I hope to be able to post some pictures of photographers, I made in India during my visit in November 2016.

The first one.
i-b9t9Xm5-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I hope to be able to post some pictures of photographers, I made in India during my visit in November 2016.

The first one.
i-b9t9Xm5-XL.jpg

Fabulous idea and a great start! I like this Antonio! Do you have any with sweet photographers still using large format cameras with sheets of film.

Asher

Antonio Correia

Thank you Peter for passing by and commenting :)
Thank you too Paul :)

Unfortunately I have not thought about taking pictures of photographers as project, inspite of having some scattered and not keyworded ! Have to dig.

That is something I will do in the future. I do have of few of them. Well... I think I do have.

Meanwhile, here is another on the same occasion.
As a side note: this was shot with a 14-28mm lens @22mm ! It pleases me.

i-GR97KZ8-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you Peter for passing by and commenting :)
Thank you too Paul :)

Unfortunately I have not thought about taking pictures of photographers as project, inspite of having some scattered and not keyworded ! Have to dig.

That is something I will do in the future. I do have of few of them. Well... I think I do have.

Meanwhile, here is another on the same occasion.
As a side note: this was shot with a 14-28mm lens @22mm ! It pleases me.

i-GR97KZ8-XL.jpg

Enjoyable and important to document a common profession, like "Uber", where an enterprising person can just decide on their own to be self employed or make extra money.

Asher