• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

bush track

Andy brown

DSC_2476%20p%20silver%20effex%20screen%20size_zpsbngumupg.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

This is immediately pleasing, so in a gallery I would stop and then be drawn in to this quiet world and a path between grand trees.

This is a generously wide format. I'm excited a tad to think you might be shooting large format. (Jim Collum just acquired a giant landscape film camera with 500 sheets of film, so I am sure they are around to be had, even with the scarcity of LF sheet film).

So, Andy, is this film or digital and is it stitched or in fact cropped to achieve this format?

Asher

Andy brown

Hi Asher, glad you like it.
It's an original single image, 36 meg file cropped a bit from the top but still plenty of room for a decent sized print. This type of soft light and static subject matter does lend itself to stitching. Maybe I'll return a try one, it's only 15 minutes away. The leaf litter will be long gone however.