• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Markins ballhead

jacob smith

Does anyone know if Markins has fixed their ballheads in relation to the panning and movement?
I keep reading how there can be a slight shift horizontally with it and wondering if this issue has been fixed. Since most of the posts and reviews about this problem were about 2 years old or so.
I'm not quite sure what to think of this M20 or maybe the BH-55?
Already read the other ballhead thread, which was great.
I just wanted to see if the panning issue (although minor) was addressed or not.
Thanks.

fahim mohammed

Jacob, I have been using this for around 2 years and not faced any issues.

Regards.
Does anyone know if Markins has fixed their ballheads in relation to the panning and movement?
I keep reading how there can be a slight shift horizontally with it and wondering if this issue has been fixed. Since most of the posts and reviews about this problem were about 2 years old or so.
I just wanted to see if the panning issue (although minor) was addressed or not.
Thanks.

Mike Shimwell

Thanks.

My M20 is fine

Mike