• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

An interesting metadata manager

Doug Kerr

Bob says, "not necessarily"

Screw all of you, and the horses you rode in on.

DAK

Last edited:

Doug Kerr

Hi, Ken,

You know, when Bill Clinton was president, Bob Dole had a special job. If Bill said, "You know, folks, two plus two equals four", Bob came on TV and said, "not necessarily.

Best regards,

Doug.

Ken Tanaka

pro member
Doug:

I apologize for my (self-deleted) frank, but sharp-elbowed reply. I should have been cognizant that you posted it in a section of the forum devoted to such stuff. I meant what I wrote but I should have written it and never clicked the "Post" button, as I often do here.

I promise to do a better job of stifling myself in the future and ignore this section altogether. Live and let, eh?

My apologies, again, Doug.