• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In the cold with Susanna

Looks a bit chilly =)

susanna_bts_crop_2_800.jpg

susanna_BTS_utomhus_600.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
...and a voice says, "Don't get me started"!

Well, this sight does give the feeling of severe cold. It's pretty harsh having the girl work in the cold. I do like the picture of her posing for the camera even more! It's much more revealing about our ideas and motivations as photographers, mostly men and the needs of the model and the audience that likes our work.

I appreciate this. Hope she had a good hot drink afterwards!

Asher

Thanks. She was actually not shot outside. The behind the scenes shot was made to make the portrait one believable =) So she was shot in my home and then the flash and stands was shot in the studio too, and later placed in a photo from the outside. Strange idea but fun to do. And warm all the time =).

Doug Kerr

Hi, Per,

Thanks. She was actually not shot outside. The behind the scenes shot was made to make the portrait one believable =) So she was shot in my home and then the flash and stands was shot in the studio too, and later placed in a photo from the outside. Strange idea but fun to do. And warm all the time =).

Clever concept, well done, and very effective.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks to Jerome for reminding us! The technique here is masterful and totally invisible! I enjoy this especially as it is something that is demanding and far better than I routinely deliver!

Asher