• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New arrivals

Jarmo Juntunen

Our household headcount increased by two a month ago. The new arrivals are very shy and these are the first pictures I've been able to snap. The big orange in the first one is Manu, our older cat.

Manu and Mini

_img1280.jpg

Maksi in the hiding

_img1280.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Look at Manu with the slit eyes.

I love how cats decisevly close their eyes. Actually, they only need the tiniest slip and they spatially can see amazingly well. So dont make the mistake of thinking you can trick a cat just because its eyes seem almost completely closed!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Tom, thank you so much! My wife said the same when she saw this picture.

Asher, we constantly joke about Manu. He's probably half dog, half cat. He's the friendliest, most affectionate and man-loving dog, sorry, I mean cat I've ever seen! Very much unlike these two new arrivals! But yes, even being the half-dog he is, he's still been able to catch a bird in our glassed balcony. How? I've no idea.

Jarmo Juntunen

Thank you Charlotte! Yes, that's Maksi. By the way, we were not too fond of the names in the beginning but since the cats came to us from a shelter they had already been named. And I suppose Maksi and Mini are just as good as any.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
One devoured power cable, a wrecked sofa and a constant mess (these two are worse than our human kids!).... and that's only the first couple of months! Luckily, cats tend get calmer as they age.

At what point is beauty not worth the price? Guys do in the end divorce wives that are too high maintenance!

Asher