• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Take Out

James Lemon

i-rQvWcHC-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is a wonderful intersection with a great village atmosphere.

What does that fellow have on his right side? Looks like he is carrying a stuffed porpoise toy as if it was a child!

Asher

James Lemon

This is a wonderful intersection with a great village atmosphere.

What does that fellow have on his right side? Looks like he is carrying a stuffed porpoise toy as if it was a child!

Asher

Some things can't be explained. It would appear that it is some type of baby carrier shaped like an animal. My impression at the time is that he was carrying a child. Why would someone be carrying around a stuffed toy animal at 8:00 am in the morning?

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Now tell us about this unusual intersection. There must be a special story! Someone went to a lot of trouble creating a unique design.

Why that crosswalk pattern?

Asher

James Lemon

Now tell us about this unusual intersection. There must be a special story! Someone went to a lot of trouble creating a unique design.

Why that crosswalk pattern?

Asher

The ropes are part of a theme of this community that was built up around a fishing village with canneries and fishing boats . The canneries no longer exist but you can still purchase all kinds of seafood fresh off the boats down at the docks!

Yes the intersection is unique it also gives you the freedom to cross diagonally from corner to corner if you choose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steveston,_British_Columbia

Best, regards
James