• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nelson

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Michael,

I don't even know a cat as distinguished and important as Nelson - I just don't move in those circles - but I'd love to try to approach this with my Zeiss 55mm 1.8 for my Sony A7r. I doubt I could ever improve on the way your Pentax lens does it's job in your hands!

Maybe I can find a squirrel and blow up the center of me picture!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Nelson is thinking,

"O.K., you brought me here, now where is that fish head you promised?"
He was distracted by someone moving behind me. Fish heads are not so much his taste...

One more - careful when touching the soft belly, the reactions can be surprising!

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Three years have passed since the last post in this thread, the update is a sad one. Nelson passed away last weekend.
He arrived 10 years ago at the age of four. These were ten wonderful years we were privileged to share with him.

Best regards,
Michael