Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Uptown: Explore at your risk! Beware! You hold OPF harmless by you participation! > Education, Training, Workshops and Shoot Opportunities.

Education, Training, Workshops and Shoot Opportunities. Photography & Printing: Articles, Books, Training, Seminars & Travel. Approx 12 lines per post. Combine your items in one thread per member.

Old March 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM

Default Professional Photography Training with Brett Harkness

Hi photographers in the making.

I have been a professional photographer in the UK now for over 10 years, previously working in the USA in Miami. I currently run group and 1-2-1 training courses in wedding, family shoot, commercial, fashion and travel photography. These courses are based across the UK and Europe. Courses are often carried out on location in country houses, zoos or even at my studio near Manchester.

For a full list of courses and or to book a place please visit my website:
http://brettharknessphotography.com/training/

Please reply below with any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Brett
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Banned

Is that a bit presumptuous of you, Brett? '..photographers in the making' indeed.
I'm sure you didn't mean to offend anyone here but you know what us old photographers are like. We hate being told by some whipper snapper of only 10 years experience that we might not come up to scratch, even if we have never had our name in lights.
I'mconfident you do a fine job by the look of your web site but just be a bit thoughtful towards those who you canvass dhow you go about it.
We're a sensitive lot.
Regards
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Harkness View Post
Hi photographers in the making.

I have been a professional photographer in the UK now for over 10 years, previously working in the USA in Miami. I currently run group and 1-2-1 training courses in wedding, family shoot, commercial, fashion and travel photography. These courses are based across the UK and Europe. Courses are often carried out on location in country houses, zoos or even at my studio near Manchester.

For a full list of courses and or to book a place please visit my website:
http://brettharknessphotography.com/training/

Please reply below with any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Brett