• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Light. Scape.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
[Q

Light. Scape.​
[/QUOTE]

I saw this and was mesmerized. Then I had a nap feeling good but I had not written anything. Am I the only absent minding fellow here, I wonder!

I just thought of it as a lot whiter than it is. When I awoke, I recalled white, like puffy clouds drifting across the sky or swans in a lake, as I walk with my grandchildren!

Asher

Last edited:

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
That makes me smile because you found something to transcend you as you think you are... Nothing is staid, Nothing. Thank you

C.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Now she is flying through the sky in a silk umbrella!

You are so inventive or perhaps, actually a real spell-casting never-forgetting witch!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

ahahaa You know me so well. Fahim and you. I wanted to see what I could do with light another trying lesson. I did do another one and will post as soon as the server is up again. Dark and light . The impulsion of color. Yes I think color is an impulsion. A compulsion. Implosion of energy. Thank you always.

C.