• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I am a Photographer

Avraham Chanan

Hello Friends,

I am new here, but not new in the photography, I am from Jerusalem, Israel. If you are looking for photographer than I am here to help you and I am sure you will find the best photographer for your wedding at an affordable cost. I am glad to join this forum and I am sure I will know some more information related to photography.

Thanks

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello Friends,

I am new here, but not new in the photography, I am from Jerusalem, Israel. If you are looking for photographer than I am here to help you and I am sure you will find the best photographer for your wedding at an affordable cost. I am glad to join this forum and I am sure I will know some more information related to photography.

Thanks

So pleased to welcome you, Avraham! We look forward to you sharing your pictures. You have colorful choices. A wedding on a kibbutz versus, Tel Aviv or Mea Sharim.

Looking forward to you sharing your work!

Asher

Avraham Chanan

I want to share some pictures, which was taken by me and give me suggestion so that I will become a good photographer.

WEDDING-Photographer-Israel-_-10.jpg

Israel-Wedding-Photographer-7.jpg

3-Ariella-and-Benny-Wedding_.jpg

Israel-Wedding-Photography-31.jpg

Asher Kelman

I want to share some pictures, which was taken by me and give me suggestion so that I will become a good photographer.

WEDDING-Photographer-Israel-_-10.jpg

Avraham,

You are modest, my new friend! This is already well done. The details are not important when in one glance we see you have captured the joy, intimacy and pride of this wonderful moment in the couple's lives!

For this, I do not care about what lens you used or the lighting as you have created a memory which is tender, precious and enviable!

Asher

Asher Kelman

How many dresses did she have? I counted 4!!

Israel-Wedding-Photography-31.jpg

Did you shoot before the wedding or was this on the actual day?

Asher

Avraham Chanan

Hello Asher Kelman,

You said right about her dresses and she used 4 dresses for this occasion and one more thing some of the photographs were taken before the wedding day and some were taken on the actual wedding day. If you want to know some more from me then I am glad to tell you.

Asher Kelman

Avraham,

This is enjoyable as a series. You have captured not only the beauty but also the "neshama" of the event, the sense of spiritual bonding and pure joy.

It might look natural but I know this is hard work!

Well done!

Asher