• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Starnberg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
View to the lake and the mountains:

Quite a bit bigger here

The picture, seen small is already interesting with a decorated column on the left helping with the presence of birds in the sky and water to add to the layering of the depth of the picture. however, the real life of the panorama required attention to the large image. That's really worth the visit! I counted at least 26 boats, numerous birds, a hot air balloon and waterfront properties.

So, Jerome, how large will your print this?

Asher

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi Jerome,

An idea just à mon goût .. the only thing to mention for me is the very very small ballon on the right side which I would delete, for the intensive vibrating silence of the photo would benefit from it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Jerome,

An idea just à mon goût .. the only thing to mention for me is the very very small ballon on the right side which I would delete, for the intensive vibrating silence of the photo would benefit from it.

Wolfgang,

A picture like this has mysteries which are revealed to those who come close. It's stitched to retain detail in an extraordinary wide view. That balloon on the right is delightful to discover in the larger version. Imagine it in a print!

Of course, printed small in a web page for the local tourist agency, that balloon could be considered some fault in the photographer's handiwork. So you'd be correct in that instance.

Asher

Jerome Marot

The local city Chamber of commerce or visitors bureau might like this for their promotion.

Unfortunately, I believe that the local city visitors bureau has already a profusion of similar images.

I see the point about the hot air balloon, it is a bit distracting indeed.