• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Selfie

Ok, I'm being told that it's not the real thing,but let's not get too hung up on definitions. Just out shooting and happened to see myself. What's your take?

WP_20150122_10_42_46_Pro_zpsjdaqtcgo.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Ok, I'm being told that it's not the real thing,but let's not get too hung up on definitions. Just out shooting and happened to see myself. What's your take?

WP_20150122_10_42_46_Pro_zpsjdaqtcgo.jpg

Bill,

The well places branches make to look like a soldier or explorer on patrol.

Fabulous, fun and I love it!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks Asher,
I'm glad you saw the fun in it. I thought the way it seemed to dress me in camo,was crazy. Thanks for your comment.

Best, Bill

Exactly,

The camp too! I saw that and just was blown away by the land providing your selfle's camp!

Ashher

Thanks James,with the snow we got the other day, and a blizzard on its way for tonight and tomorrow, I will be looking for new ways to be well hidden.

Best, Bill