• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

GX7 + Metabones + 1974 Nikon 28mm f/3.5

Antonio Correia

This time I made a small walk in the park with the combo mentioned above @ f/3.5

i-mKmRTh8-S.jpg

i-X8Z7PFc-XL.jpg
i-NJWSRDs-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

Your results are wonderful.

Interestingly enough, you happened to photograph a live monocot plant with parallel leaves joined to a tree, likely a different species and a distant branch of plant forms to boot! This is so apt for illustrating mating a new camera with a foreign lens from a passed era!

I think it's so great to be able to repurpose old lenses with great optics, instead of just buying new!

For the Sony A7R is have a slew of veteran glass and adapters. A favorite is the acanon FD 18mm, many Pentax Spotmatic vintage lenses and various German lenses with Leica mounts.

Asher