• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Rosebud...

fahim mohammed

We , Ayesha and me, play squash. when we are not climbing hills! We are pretty good at it. Squash!

Ayesha had heard that Australia had the best squash training camps around.

So we took the long...very very long....flight to Rosebud, Australia.

After the three week grueling session ( Rosebud ) btw is a wonderful, wonderful place; we started for
home via Sydney, Australia.

We did the touristy things...

p154406404.jpg

Ayesha was somehow sad that she could not get to climb some of their mountains...

p118936653.jpg

We cannot go back home without climbing something, she said.

So we dug around. Can she take heights? They asked Ayesha.

Can she!! I said. But that is for the next time.

Take care.

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Fahim,
Another exciting journey!
We are all suffering jet lag trying to keep up with the two of you!

"...So we dug around. Can she take heights? They asked Ayesha.
Can she!! I said. But that is for the next time."

Tell us now - was it the bridge she was able climb?

Andy brown

Fahim,

I too play squash (also quite good). I once played Geoff Hunt (If anybody has to ask who Geoff Hunt is, give yourself an uppercut, he's probably one of the top ten champions of any sport ever).
I grew up about 40 minutes drive from Rosebud and used to pass through it to go surfing at the Peninsula. Brilliant surf by the way.
Anyway now I live exactly half way between Rosebud and Sydney.

I hope you enjoyed Oz.