• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Garden Views II Adding more neighborhood

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hedge Da Vinci.jpg

Asher Kelman: Morning light on Garden Wall

Canon 6D 24-105mm f4.0

Topaz Impression: Da vinci filter

and then from my studio window on the second floor.

[Group 2]-_MG_7428__MG_7431-3 images_0002-FLAT View from my studio window_1000.jpg

Asher Kelman: Santa Cruz Fire Sky

Canon 6D 24-105mm f4.0

Topaz Impression:

Comments welcome!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Well, here is a view of sunset tonight from my upstairs window.

IMG_398693_1200.jpg

Asher Kelman: Sunset from my Window

Canon 5DMarkII, 50mm 1.2?L, 800 ISO

Topaz Denoise, Topaz Clarity

I hope you enjoyed this.

Tonight 15 miles from here 5,000 folk are evacuated and Disneyland sky is red thoughout the night as fires burn!

So our fire in the sky is much more gentle. I pray for the safety of so many pwople tonight!

Asher

Wonderful images Asher, but the first one is my fave. What a fabulous take and it has a very mysterious feel to it.

As for the Californian fires, Gosh, I hope they can contain them soon.. it's pretty horrible. :-(

Asher Kelman

Wonderful images Asher, but the first one is my fave. What a fabulous take and it has a very mysterious feel to it.

As for the Californian fires, Gosh, I hope they can contain them soon.. it's pretty horrible. :-(

Maggie,

Thanks for coming by. We must not take anything or anyone close for granted. The shooting in San Bernadinao came from a couple with a baby! The massacre in Vegas from an accountant! I look out of my window at my garden and my neighbors and dont take that for granted either.

We are just visitors!

In the meanwhile, lets cherish everyone in this tour bus!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Now a wider view!

[Group 1]-IMG_398693_IMG_3996103-7 images_0000 copy 2.jpg

Asher Kelman: Hyper-Sunset

From My Window, Beverly Hills, CA
7 Images stitched Autopano Giga
Topaz B&W effects Blkended in CC 2017

Comments welcome!

Asher