• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Sky - Mirrored

Michael Nagel

The building was used as a large store, later a large furniture store, currently it is not used, awaiting a new purpose or maybe even destruction.

I like the shape without any inscriptions/ads etc.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Nagel

Jarmo,

Thanks! The building has a simple shape and I try from time to time to find a better angle.
The first try was almost 5 years ago.

A nice sky obviously helps.

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The building was used as a large store, later a large furniture store, currently it is not used, awaiting a new purpose or maybe even destruction.

I like the shape without any inscriptions/ads etc.

Michael

What a striking combination of ordered geometry and parallel stretched out natural patterns in the wind-blown clouds. Am reminded of the glass pyramid of the Louvre!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Hi Asher,

Thanks.

I pass there from time to time and this was the first time the sky looked good enough to me to use the reflection.

Best regards,
Michael