• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

titled #1

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I thought this was 'rough love'.
Still, it looks like she's had a rough life.
Once we have gone past our 'use by date' we become detritus for the next passer by or gain value at an óbject de art'.
Such is the nature of the beast.

_DSC2841 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I would love to see any more nice shots of this.

I like it a lot.

Asher

Just the one. You know how it is. I see something of interest, take a shot, move on. The story expands later or the photo attaches itself to a thought or vice versa. I liked the idea of a broken down old tart lying in the street with the rubbish. Her tits and bling added the icing to the cake. She's desperately hanging on to her dignity, like an old woman with just too much makeup for the occasion.

The more I look the more there is inside my head.

Otherwise it's just a snapshot.

No ladder was used in the recording of this picture. Neither were there old lenses, fancy sensors, exotic locations. Just me and the lady.

Last edited by a moderator: