• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lady Barbet

Peter Dexter

Just joined the forum and learning my way around. I enjoy photographing birds and other nature subjects from Colombia. This is a female Red-headed Barbet I photographed in my yard. While the male has a brilliant red head the female is quite colorful too.

31083358136_a9c528e843_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just joined the forum and learning my way around. I enjoy photographing birds and other nature subjects from Colombia. This is a female Red-headed Barbet I photographed in my yard. While the male has a brilliant red head the female is quite colorful too.

31083358136_a9c528e843_b.jpg

To me, this is a most wonderful creature. Why we should have mostly gray or light brown birds sound Los Angeles, I don't know, but this lady is far better dressed than even the starlets on a Rodeo Drive!

If you can find the male, that would be an education for me and a treat!

Asher