• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fuji 18-135mm

Tom dinning

Registrant*
As good as any, Fahim. I don't have any technical expertise, nor do I quibble over brands. The lens does a suitable job for me. A bit light on the aperture side but the iOS and vr seem to take care of that.
Cheers
Tom

fahim mohammed

Thank you. My search for a Fuji lens continues.

As good as any, Fahim. I don't have any technical expertise, nor do I quibble over brands. The lens does a suitable job for me. A bit light on the aperture side but the iOS and vr seem to take care of that.
Cheers
Tom

Michael Nagel

Fahim,

A 7.5x zoom lens can be decent, but not outstanding. There are too many compromises in such designs.
I see that the lens is not really lightweight. If you can stand a little more weight, see if the XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR could be a better fit for what you desire.

Best regards,
Michael

fahim mohammed

Michael, advice much appreciated.

I do agree with you re a 7.5x zoom. Just wanted a second
Or third opinion.

The 16-55 is not yet in the shops here.
I am basically a 50-90mm person. 35mm
Is used with trepidation.

Thanks again and thanks to others who
Responded.

Fahim,

A 7.5x zoom lens can be decent, but not outstanding. There are too many compromises in such designs.
I see that the lens is not really lightweight. If you can stand a little more weight, see if the XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR could be a better fit for what you desire.

Best regards,
Michael