• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: is it too early to learn...

fahim mohammed

A while back, I posted the birth of our grand daughter in Canada. Ayesha was just in time for the birth.

Two days back, I caught Ayesha teaching the same girl, the intricacies of writing right to left, as opposed to left to right which she learns in day care in Montreal...

Of course, she is beginning to learn 3 languages..Arabic, French and English.
I suggest she learn a fourth..Mandarin.

p2709283256-6.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

A while back, I posted the birth of our grand daughter in Canada. Ayesha was just in time for the birth.

Two days back, I caught Ayesha teaching the same girl, the intricacies of writing right to left, as opposed to left to right which she learns in day care in Montreal...

An excellent repertoire!

Wondrous!

And a wondrous photo.

It is of course not too early to learn these things.

In fact, she probably knows them already, but just needs coaching in how to express that in a way that we poor adults can comprehend.

Remind us of her name and how old is she now?

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

p2709283256-6.jpg

There is no better picture a grandfather can see! I enjoy this immensely!

These are our future!

Asher

James Lemon

p2709283256-6.jpg

"Yahoo" is the same in both English and French. This is a fabulous image Fahim!

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

The beauty is in her eyes. She is looking and learning, Fantastic catch my friend! Also I love that sepia/beige thing you got going on- So soft, befits the photo!

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Doug, Asher, Nicolas, James and Charlotte...wonderful to see my friends together!!
Thank you all for your comments.

Her name is Jana ( a very loose translation of this word found in Surah Yaseen of the Holy Koran would be ' the fruits of one's hard work...).

She is a 1.5 years old.

Much appreciated.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well I have three little grandsons to choose from!

She will have lots of suitors. Meanwhile there is a huge adventure of childhood with so much to learn about herself, her family and the entire galaxy!

Asher

Beautiful photographs of a beautiful child. I think she is not too young, they are like sponges when the are that young. As long as there are no tests or pressure, then give her all got!

fahim mohammed

Asher, Maggie..

Thanks, both of you. For your comments.

Indeed, they are a joy. And they do learn fast, don't they!!

Best.

p2716587502-5.jpg