• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Central Embassy Mall, Bangkok

Nigel Allan

Central Embassy is the most upmarket mall in Bangkok with ONLY designer names.

I find it also very graphically inspiring and photogenic. Here is a shot of the ceiling in colour and mono...not sure which I prefer...on balance I like the colour better

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Central Embassy is the most upmarket mall in Bangkok with ONLY designer names.

I find it also very graphically inspiring and photogenic. Here is a shot of the ceiling in colour and mono...not sure which I prefer...on balance I like the colour better

_NSA8090bw.jpg

Nigel,

This is a fabulous view! The pair you've shown display the most contrast and substance in the color, for sure.

Try adding a layer in photoshop of "curves". Just set to multiply and bring down to 3-10 percent and you will be astonished at how rich one can process your images. There's still a lot more magic there!

Then, when you convert to B&W and use a "max dark" option in Photoshop, you will see a superb B&W version that will rival the color one!

Asher

Rachel McLain

I love this. I like the color slightly better, but both are so strong. I like the pattern of the glass/mirrors and the reflections that warp between! Very nice!

Rach