• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

set: green peace

Andy brown

Brilliant stuff Wolfgang.
I did a quick google search of images from this garden.
Your set is so far in front in terms of quality and artistic impression it's ridiculous.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow, this is beautiful!

Thanks so much April for arriving at OPF. I'd hope to see new pictures but what you've accomplished is far better: pointed out what we may have overlooked!

I somehow missed Wolfgang's beautiful images of this extraordinary garden.

Of course, I still want to see your pictures, but this is a great surprise and delight!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi,

the famous austrian artist Andre Heller created a gorgeous garden at Gardone sul Garda in northern Italy.
Inspired by colors and forms of plants he did a pahantastic work:

Wolfgang,

A delayed note of my appreciation. These are special and delightful shots.

It's as if we had a fight between industrialization and peasant farming, here we have competing plant forms fighting for space and con petting for light. But here, it's all directed by the hand of man playing with the creations of the "hand of God!"

Sorry I was diverted when these were first posted!

Asher

Andy brown

Hi April, and yes, thanks from me too for bringing this thread back to the surface.
You could tell from my previous post that I was a fan.
Do have a look at more of Wolfgang's offerings, He's prolific, varied and extremely good.
Then, have a look at the likes of Dr, Klauss Schmitt, Maggie Terlecki, Tom Dinning, Asher Kelman, Charlotte Thompson, Jerome Marot, goodness, this could be a long list, Cem Usaklagil, Robert Watcher, Fahim Mohammed, Charlotte Thompson, Antonio Correia, James Lemon.... There are planty more but that's a good start. (apologies to all the other great posters who weren't immediately in my head late on a Sunday night).

So anyway, welcome and enjoy looking around.

Charlotte Thompson

What is so striking in this work is its translucent qualities - It is like living in another world. Super beautiful work! Sort of Alice in Wonderland !!

Charlotte-