• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Oconee Bell

Bob Rogers

The Oconee Bell is one of the rarest wildflowers in the United States. It was quite a surprise to find out they grow in the back yard of our new house. When they bloom next year I'll try to get a better photo. It looks like I should use a little less exposure.

OconeeBell.jpg

Oconee Bell #1
Bob Rogers

Bob, your photo drove me to my trusted wildflower guide. Oconee Bell is new to me.

As you mentioned, there are several areas of the flowers that may be blown due to overexposure, but the silver lining is that you have an entire year to experiment with other subjects before they make their next appearance. You are very fortunate in having this jewel established in your back yard!