• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Untitled

fahim mohammed

" When beggars die, there are no comets seen;
The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes. " W. Shakespeare; Julius Caesar.

p2516557217-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
" When beggars die, there are no comets seen;
The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes. " W. Shakespeare; Julius Caesar.

p2516557217-6.jpg

One of the richest images and so tragicly ordinary. But note how well his hair is groomed and cut!

An amazingly constructed photograph or significance and also esthetic merit!

You are a good teacher, Fahim!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Thank you.

“Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have the strength.” N. Bonaparte

p2518425600-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you.

“Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have the strength.” N. Bonaparte

p2518425600-6.jpg

Interesting picture and succinct comment!

I appreciate your attention to the humanity of the subjects you choose.

Thanks,

Asher

BTW, Bonaparte, (besides giving himself hardly reasonable permission and authority to make an Empire), deserves the greatest admiration for forcing on Europe, (what Paris street mobs exacted a price in blood to evolve, albeit, through the guillotine on the perhaps the greatest set of revolutionary orators of all time), to accept the notion that all humans have to be equal citizens in all aspects of life.

I personally owe my ability to stand up as a Jew, not merely because of my inherent worth, education, accumulated resources, but actually because all enlightened constitutions accept the concept of the "Rights of Man"! It doesn't matter whether I am Arab, Kurd, Buddhist, a Prince or in a wheelchair dribbling saliva from the corner of my mouth. I am one human person of equal worth!

James Lemon

Great shots to add to your wonderful collection Fahim.. good to see your photography again!

Best, regards

James

fahim mohammed

Hello James, Peter.

Now you folk are embarrassing me!! ( Don't mind it though :) ).

How are you guys and your families doing. Well I hope.

I am going through a lot of your posts, and shall get back to you all.

Thanks once again.