• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

evil

Brandon Jones

Hello all! i made this image using a Nikon Cool Pix 8mgpx camera, i took a picture of my eye, and a picture of a tulip, and i combined them in my own manner, i think my main inspiration for this was to show a contrast of human life and nature, to show something like a human eye and a flower, two objects in my opinon that are very beautiful, and then photoshop it to make it look like something that is complitly different, something that has an evil sense to it.

Below are the finished work and the 2 photos used to create the final peice, the red texture i created myself using different filters and layers in photo shop

The Final Piece

Flowerbloodyeye.jpg

The Tulip

DSCN0899.jpg

The Eye

DSCN0256.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Brandon,

I like your approach! I was totally wondering why you posted 3 unrelated photographs!

Each picture is independent. I then realized that you thought we were not sobered up from Saturday Night drinking and that we need a guide as to where there eye and flower came from.

Actually the first picture stands well alone. You do not have to show the components although now I see them it's fine. It's kinda like telling a great joke and then at the peak of the enjoyment the comedian explains it! Actually they do that sometimes!!

Print this huge and report back what you feel and how others like it.

Asher

Brandon Jones

Hi Brandon,

Each picture is independent. I then realized that you thought we were not sobered up from Saturday Night drinking and that we need a guide as to where there eye and flower came from.

Asher

Atcually, i was the one drunk... :) but in all truthfulness everyone i have shown this too enjoyed it... im wondering what my photo teacher will think.. but then again, i did this image myself for myself and he can go f-off...