• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Splitting Coca-Cola

How does this work?
attachment.php

Nice!!!

Neither stream of liquid actually originates in the can. They are tubes either behind, or inserted through the can to deliver the fluid.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Cody,
How does this work?
attachment.php
• Two holes in the bottom of a Coke can and two glasses already partially filled with Coke?

• Two holes in the bottom of a Coke can and editing in Picture Publisher 10 to remove the big syringe putting Coke into the can at the top?

Nice!!!

Neither stream of liquid actually originates in the can. They are tubes either behind, or inserted through the can to deliver the fluid.
Thank you.
Hi, Cody,

• Two holes in the bottom of a Coke can and two glasses already partially filled with Coke?

• Two holes in the bottom of a Coke can and editing in Picture Publisher 10 to remove the big syringe putting Coke into the can at the top?

Yes Believe it or not, This one was a pure challenge for me to pull off.
I will post how I did it later.

Daniel Buck

neat concept :) my main critique would be that the background may be to hot through the glass, the glasses seem to loose definition. Maybe putting some black strips on left and right behind the glasses just outside of frame would bring some more detail back into the glass refractions?