• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New firmware comming for 1DMKIIn?

Brian Lowe

Someone on dpreview reported getting a new 1DMKIIn the other day with firmware V1.1.0.

Anyone else know of this possible new firmware ?

Humm, maybe a new release is coming soon.

-Brian-

Last edited:

Tim Rucci

Mk II N new firmware...

I read on another forum that Chuck Westfall had reportedly told someone that Canon would soon release a firmware update to allow reading of SD cards over 2gig. If this is true, it is welcome.

Tim

Dennis Lathem

Yes, being able to utilize a 4GB SD card in the 1DMkIIn would be great indeed. I wonder if a similar firmware is in the pipeline for the plain old 1DMkII. I have one of each and would very much like the option of using 4GB SD in both of them.

Tom Yi

Was there a problem with older firmwares not being compatible with 4GB cards and does the firmware v1.1.0 fix that?
John, you don't happen to have a 4GB SD Card, do you?