• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asher- How to more or less

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Now keep in mind every individual piece of art is done with an individual shading monochrome I most work in. It is like cooking I guess you could say. Each touch of ingredient is different in size and placements. So you have to learn your own way cooking more or less. There were 2 more parts included in this but could not find the files . I have more than 5 thousand to go through but you get the gist here. I must tell you though it could be a good starting point of education in this however showing you would be so much better!

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks so much, Charlotte. Very generous of you to share like this.

Now what software are you using? Does it have "layers"?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

There is a create addition to it but you have to place everything together then it can put the transparency chosen to make one then you can add another that's my choice I make them then add or delete them but I make the art and my choice of each iece to go together It is complicated to tell you how Hope this helps

Asher Kelman

Asher

There is a create addition to it but you have to place everything together then it can put the transparency chosen to make one then you can add another that's my choice I make them then add or delete them but I make the art and my choice of each iece to go together It is complicated to tell you how Hope this helps

Never used Picasa, but will give it a try. Just fascinated by your self-taught style and extraordinary discipline of ghostly succintliness, if you know what I mean?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

Yes I do know what you mean. It's that Sister Hubertine again. I tell you she must be my angel of vintage hauntings. They say Picasa may be on the way out so find it and download as soon as you can and if you do and need help let me know I will try to guide. Be advised it took me around 11 years to get this style down. Dunno it could take you on a faster path. I knew what I wanted and developed it accordingly trail and error seemed like forever. I am not one to give up easily.

C-

Asher Kelman

Asher

Yes I do know what you mean. It's that Sister Hubertine again. I tell you she must be my angel of vintage hauntings. They say Picasa may be on the way out so find it and download as soon as you can and if you do and need help let me know I will try to guide. Be advised it took me around 11 years to get this style down. Dunno it could take you on a faster path. I knew what I wanted and developed it accordingly trail and error seemed like forever. I am not one to give up easily.

C-

Hi Charlotte,

I have no interest in making the moody, crafted, spiritual works you forge so well. Rather it's the technical aspect of merging layers where, in the final result, all the techniques used have no relevance.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Asher

Ok just saying...whatever you want or need if you want to venture into it with your own ideas.

C-

What I mean is that when I see your work, presented to us as a finished piece, I consider it as a living creature like a precious newborn, where we do not need to know how the parents coupled nine months earlier!

❤️

Asher