• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another newbie here...

Dave Newton

Hi! Just got told about this forum so thought I'd drop over and see what goes on here. Looks like a good bunch of people that could make for a valuable source of information for one and all.

I'm Dave (another on it seems!), based in Oxford, UK. I'm a freetime freelance photographer covering all sorts of genres and full-time technical editor of EOS Magazine: www.eos-magazine.com

Look forward to meeting you in and around the forum.

Dave

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Dave!

Hope you will be able to contribute too! You are certainly a hardworking guy!

Asher

BTW, please let Michael Tapes know your real name to correct your alias.

Dave Newton

I'll put it through to the main (magazine) website administrator Nicolas, he's the one that deal with the links (it might take a little while though - he hasn't even got our forum listed in the links yet and that's been going since January!). I only act as Administrator for our forums and classifieds site...

Thanks for the welcome Asher, I'll let Michael know so he can correct my alias.
I'll add what I can, when I can :)

Dave