• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A big hello from Dundee Bonnie Scotland

Hi Folks I am new here. I live in Dundee Scotland and like to photograph landscapes and wildlife
( But I am not that good ).

I try to use a Canon 7D with some L glass 17-40L, 24-105L, 100-400L.

I am just getting a feel for the forum at the moment. I will post a few images shortly of what I do.

I love HDR hope this is ok as some people dont like it.

Well Cheers all Gordon Baird ( Goggs )

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Gordon,

Hi Folks I am new here. I live in Dundee Scotland and like to photograph landscapes and wildlife

I am just getting a feel for the forum at the moment. I will post a few images shortly of what I do.

Welcome to OPF, I hope you will enjoy it here. Please feel free to join any ongoing discussions or start your own threads. You will find that we are a friendly folk in general.

Most of us have no issues with HDR; I myself use it it quite often albeit with moderation. In the end, it does not matter what others think of a method such as HDR. What really counts is that you realize your own vision in the presented picture by utilizing whatever means which may suit you.

Mark Hampton

Goggs - hi fae perth !

looking forward tae cing some ov ur work.

cheers

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Gordon,

What a great name! I imagine you in a tartan kilt, marching along the hills, finding interesting views amongst the snow and heather.

That 7D will be perfect. It's weatherproof, pretty well. Looking forward to your snaps and favorites. I hope you can bring us pics of urban life as well as the countryside.

Glad you found us!

Asher

Welcome Gordon,

What a great name! I imagine you in a tartan kilt, marching along the hills, finding interesting views amongst the snow and heather.

That 7D will be perfect. It's weatherproof, pretty well. Looking forward to your snaps and favorites. I hope you can bring us pics of urban life as well as the countryside.

Glad you found us!

Asher

Hi Asher thanks for the welcome.
As for my Kilt its freezing here jist a wee bit to cold for a Kilt ( LOL )

Cheers Gordon