• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

LED Lights

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
another Saturday night - another venue

DPPbatch_0233.jpg

DPPbatch_0253.jpg

Mark,

I love them both! did you add the grain?

Asher

Otto Haring

Hi Hi

I am making some pictures of Bands down at my Local - they have an LED light set up - I have a 5D mark2 - and never shot under this type of light - any tips?

I cant find much info on the interweb.

I normaly Shoot in RAW - ISO will be High - any thoughts...

cheers

Get the more expensive ones. Some of the Cheap Chinese ones have horrible light quality. Better than being in darkness but there is a clear difference between the cheap and the good ones. I use them for wedding photography.

Mark Hampton

Get the more expensive ones. Some of the Cheap Chinese ones have horrible light quality. Better than being in darkness but there is a clear difference between the cheap and the good ones. I use them for wedding photography.

thanks Otto - I don't own the place - and don't use flash - but i will suggest they get more expensive lights !