• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bun di from Switzerland

Michael Fontana

pro member
Born in the alpine part of Switzerland, Eeehhhha ;-)

after photography studies in the french speaking part of Switzerland and in Germany, since 18 years, I reside in Basle, very close (2 k's) to the french and germany border, which is nice, BTW.

Classical 4/5-er switching two years ago fully to digital. 99% of the jobs include architecture shots - buildings and modells - plus art and design shots. The clients are architects, architecture reviews, companies having new buildings projects, artist, galleries, designers, etc ... not alwith the easiest clientelle, but I like the challenges.

At the moment, I'm editing some rather difficult paintings, with metallic and fluoreszent paints......

Startet since a while to shoot stock photos as well, as the jobs allow quite to get in unique situations (buildings, when empty, etc) They didn't found a home yet; menawhile I'm in contact with two stock agencies. Any suggestions to consider, in stock photography?