• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Resurrection of Piffle

About six years ago, we had a grand discussion about piffle in the Photography as Art thread. You can find it here. Sadly, many of the wonderful images subsequently got lost in cyberspace. Tonight, on leaving a Chinese restaurant, my wife noticed a notable example of piffle. I promptly photoed it using my iPhone. I thought about calling this bit of piffle '... ... .. ....., sailor's delight' or '... ... ... .. ....., shepherds delight' depending on where you live. I hope you see nothing similar tomorrow morning. Feel free to post other examples of piffle on this thread.

pink_sky_at_night__reflected_in_a_puddle__by_rufusthered-dclvwr8.jpg

Cheers Mike