• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alternative Process: Great, grand, and binary

Doug Kerr

At an impromptu family dinner last night we got word that our grandson and his wife are expecting twins, due early in December, our great-grandtwins.

They had their first ultrasound image done in the morning and it provided the value of n.

The genders will not be able to be discerned for a while, so in the meantime, we are just calling them "Darryl" and "Darryl".

Twins_001RA.jpg

Darryl and Darryl, First Sitting

Note the nice metadata.

They are fraternal (i.e., not identical).

All in the family are thrilled.

The prospective parents both graduated from college last year. She is an auditor with a major accounting firm, and he is operations manager with a local appliance firm.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Doug,

How do you know there are not two more hiding behind those echoes. Those would be Carol and Carol!

Congratulations to the proud and happy expectant parents.

It's a wonderful responsibility to be grandparents! Enjoy! They lose sleep you celebrate the daytime!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,
Doug,

How do you know there are not two more hiding behind those echoes. Those would be Carol and Carol!
Always possible. Stay tuned.

Congratulations to the proud and happy expectant parents.

It's a wonderful responsibility to be grandparents!
And as well to be great-grandparents, as Carla and I are in this case.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Asher,

Always possible. Stay tuned.

And as well to be great-grandparents, as Carla and I are in this case.

Best regards,

Doug

Oh my goodness! That's fabulous. Now both of you get full checkups so you can last for many more such wonders to arrive!

Asher