• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Untitled

fahim mohammed

p1507123885-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Potentially dramatic!

Needs blood squirting up to the ceiling, spraying his glasses and the surgeon clamping the cut artery!

Explain the reflective surface. Is this through the operating room windows?

Who took the picture?

Asher

fahim mohammed

I was waiting in the primary care surgery for some cutting and digging on my corn ( under local anesthesia, of course ). The images above were hanging on the wall..

This one is me clicking away. The surgeon and my son look on..anxiously, i hope :)

p.s potentially dramatic, I posted a video of my cardiac surgery in progress..

p1510562944-4.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

I was waiting in the primary care surgery for some cutting and digging on my corn ( under local anesthesia, of course ). The images above were hanging on the wall..

This one is me clicking away. The surgeon and my son look on..anxiously, i hope :)

p.s potentially dramatic, I posted a video of my cardiac surgery in progress..

I hope both went well (mostly the surgery, but good wishes for the video as well).

p1510562944-4.jpg

That image is just wonderful!

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Thanks Cem.

If I say so myself, of all the images posted on OPF, this is the most unique.

One of a kind. How many would bare their heart to the public!!:)

At least no one on OPF.

Asher Kelman

Thanks Cem.

If I say so myself, of all the images posted on OPF, this is the most unique.

One of a kind. How many would bare their heart to the public!!:)

At least no one on OPF.

In the past, such as scene was not at the heart owner's choice, as the enemy with the knife watched the heart beat while eating his liver!

Such were the ghastly scenes in Katanga province in the Congo and it has never left my mind. Whenever I see a beating heart, I remember we can do either good or bad.

So happy you have good warriors on your side!!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Often, hospitals are very lonely places. Long empty corridors leading to places we rather not go..

I have walked these corridors quite a lot. But never alone. This is one of the few times I did.

p1513964919-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

Fathom,

Some exceptional views and connections!

Not a lot of folks get to look inwardly and so directly!

Doubtless it has lasting effects on one's attitude to everything!

Asher

Andy brown

Wow Fahim,
You could kick start a Kenworth with that thing.
Looks like you'll be still kicking for a few decades yet!

fahim mohammed

Thanks folks.

Doug, this was on 25/03/2013.

Asher, yes such experiences do enhance one's ways of looking at things.

Practically, this beat could stop anytime.

Philosophically, this beat could stop anytime.

Asher Kelman

Let's just enjoy that hidden rhythm of life and treasure it, as I know you do in all those given the breathe of life as a gift!

I cannot take anything for granted. I count my blessings and the miracle of waking up in the morning and it's not just a dream, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Above all, the more I learn about life, the more I realize I know nothing!

Thanks for sharing you pictures and making me a tad more humble!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

Super creative. I do love the blurry hall and all it implies- I have known this hall a few times too- It becomes a blur all of a sudden- we get that special cocktail- I do hope you are well and your family.

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Asher, Charlotte.

Thanks to the both of you for stopping by.
Sorry for the belated response.

Charlotte, hope you and the family are keeping fine. The young adults must be a joy for you to have around.

Best regards.

Let's just enjoy that hidden rhythm of life and treasure it, as I know you do in all those given the breathe of life as a gift!

I cannot take anything for granted. I count my blessings and the miracle of waking up in the morning and it's not just a dream, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Above all, the more I learn about life, the more I realize I know nothing!

Thanks for sharing you pictures and making me a tad more humble!

Asher

Fahim

Super creative. I do love the blurry hall and all it implies- I have known this hall a few times too- It becomes a blur all of a sudden- we get that special cocktail- I do hope you are well and your family.

Charlotte-