• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

K10D Sample Images & User Manual

Alvaro Lopez

For those of you interested, the K10D has some sample images up at:

http://www.pentax.co.uk/_uk/photo/p...as&gruppe=digital slr&produkt=19095&id=bilder

If you click over to the Download section there, you can get a PDF of the user manual as well.

Overall I think they are typical shoots from a Pentax DSLR set to all defaults. Images look less contrasty, sharp & colorful than other manufacturers, but again thats pretty typical of Pentax. I prefer to adjust those setting myself so I'm glad they take this approach. I don't think we can make any real conclusions based on the photos (other than the model looks great).