• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Tulips: The fire ...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... is still burning ...

Sec are fortunate to have tgecsensibility of women to appreciate and express such beauty. Everyone has it as children, but education and discipline and attentionto not daydream extinguishes this magic in the vast majority of men.

Fabulously rich image!

Nowctell me how you “light paint” and what in your mind is your intent with shadows, as you are also potentially painting in black and shades of grey too. It seems that a risk of light painting is that one obliterates shadow. So what is your way of approaching this or you just “do it” and what happens is just what we see?

Asher.

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi,

I'm using a certain time of daylight and the possibilities of sensortechnology as I do a controlled overexposing, a sort of "diving into the light", until I find the light I'm looking for.
And as "photography" per se means "painting with light" I do exactly that.
This doesn't work everytime of the day or weather, on any place where the object is positioned; you have to experience it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
What light do you use and what about the problem of erasing nice shadows or creating harsh ones?

Asher

Now this is one sexy flower photo... so, so nice. Love the voluminous shapes opening up and giving us a small interior view that entices. Just wonderful! :) Maggie