• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Light and colors

Dr Klaus Schmitt

33459149340_c2db61fed1_o.jpg

33459150440_195aa14311_o.jpg

33459150350_498736b395_o.jpg

33030163613_f8f6ee3ccb_o.jpg

Shot with a Kyoei f3.5 180mm

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
These are as close to sacred and holy as any simple things could be!

Fabulous creation from just the physics of tiny forces and engaging travels of electrons in cross-crossing orbits, make all this beauty possible!

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

All beautiful, but I must say you have elevated the simple dandelion to royal status! :) Maggie

Thanks a lot Maggie! For me there isn't a simple flower, they all have their beauty, and the dandelion is one of them, actually a great healer it is, Taraxacum, wonderful for the stomach and at the higher level, great for your solar plexus chakra, which translates into the power you have and how the world will recognize you. Simple Dandelion? Far from that...I just showed what it really is, a true powerful Lion in the kingdom ;-)