• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Into the mountains!!

fahim mohammed

Apologize for the image size...

p2823051741-6.jpg

Cron 35mm asph.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

Is this your picture of from Ayesha’s work?

Anyway it’s total new and fascinating to me? Is that an exploration of an existing glacial lake or created with concrete?

p2823051741-6.jpg

Cron 35mm asph.

Is there recreational boating or fishing?

What lives in glacial water?

Is this in the Swiss Alps or perhaps Tibet!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher.

This is in the Caucasus Mountains. The image was taken by me. Ayesha was on a small hiking expedition higher up.

This is a glacial lake, fed by the mountains. And there were no trips or boats, when I was there.
Even if there were, I wouldn't have gone down..the climbing up scared the heck out of me. As was the trail down!!

Thank you.

Asher Kelman

Wow! You are so brave to be trekking! What is the elevation? I must say that the entire cardiac intensive care team at your hospital in KSA would becaghast if they had an inkling of the daredevil you are! It is frankly even more unbelievable than a childish man with orange hair becoming President of a country with contlrss awful bombs and one red button!

How much gear were you schlepping or do you have a porter?

Where in the Caucasus is this as I want to study the location! I am interested in what they have built around it!

Is the GPS on your pictures in the EXIF?

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher.

What is GPS? ( wink )
Unfortunately, I do not enable ‘ location ‘ even on my iPhone except for certain apps only; let alone in cameras.

No place is foreign. It is only the photographer that might be.

Asher Kelman

Fahim,

Do you remember what country you were in and the nearby City?

I spent an hour trying to identify this place. MI6 Would Fire me, for sure!

Asher

fahim mohammed

On the other side of the world..PRC
The effect of global warming and the remains of a huge glacier flow.

p2811002396-5.jpg

The cron 35mm asph, I have found to be one heck of a lens.