• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Looking forward.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Minolta MC ROKKOR-PF 58mm f1.4. Wide open, Fuji X-E2. Cropped, and Adjusted in LR.

We need to be optimistic. I think the gravitas of the Presidential office will bring civility to Trump and we will see a more reasoned and cooperative version of him!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

We need to be optimistic. I think the gravitas of the Presidential office will bring civility to Trump and we will see a more reasoned and cooperative version of him!

Yes, he may well be able to fake that. Well, for a while. A little while.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Asher,

Yes, he may well be able to fake that. Well, for a while. A little while.

Doug,

Meanwhile the mainstream Republican politicians, who rose on his imporobable coattails, will get their own agendas to his desk and have the time of their lives! They will allow him to find his Supreme Court judge but otherwise they will feed him all the practical ideas as he has few. He will exploit them a little and they will exploit him a lot!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Meanwhile the mainstream Republican politicians, who rose on his imporobable coattails, will get their own agendas to his desk and have the time of their lives! They will allow him to find his Supreme Court judge but otherwise they will feed him all the practical ideas as he has few. He will exploit them a little and they will exploit him a lot!

We have a breakfast table expression here: "Anyone can be the nozzle on the Republican hose. Some are bronze, some zinc alloy, and others lead. But the same stuff comes out of all of them."

Best regards,

Doug